So, Maggie has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder if you aren't familiar). I wouldn't say she has in its extreme form, but it's there. Like when she straightened up items at the check out the other day. Or when she asked me to put my shoes away when we got home the other day. And, her calendar.
Yes, she has a calendar.
I fill it out monthly for her to know what is going on. It started because she was asking me what we were going to do tomorrow and I thought, well if she had a calendar it would sure help things. And it has. She knows when we have a "free" day and will often think of things to do. She also has told Ryan that we haven't been to Grandma Hartzler's lately because "Mom won't put it on my calendar."
I fear the calendar may be my fault. Why? Because not only am I addicted to my planner, but this is hanging up in our kitchen ...
My meal calendar. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
In other Maggie news ... we picked up her horse from the pottery place!
We also headed to see a free one hour ballet performance downtown last Sunday.
Maggie asked to get her picture with the yellow fairy afterwards ...
And then I had to sit through a ballet performance when we got home ...
Well, me and about a dozen of her closest friends!
1 comment:
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU???????
Post a Comment