Sunday, April 28, 2013

Girls Getaway

Maggie and I just got home last night from a two-day trip to Richmond, Indiana with my mother-in-law. We had a blast! We shopped, ate, visited museums, ate, saw beautiful church windows, ate, went to the largest toy store ever, ate and made pottery!
It was a wonderful two days. Here are some photo highlights ...

We got to see how we measured up against the height of animals. Not sure how I feel to be an "American Bison!"

Painting pottery ... can't wait to see how these turn out!
This picture doesn't begin to show how LARGE this toy store is. Didn't think we were going to get Maggie to leave! This picture shows only about one third of the store.
Something that I didn't know that Richmond had was Tiffany windows. We got to tour two churches and see them. It was beautiful. This one is really neat because it depicts the grave from INSIDE the tomb looking out. Really cool.
It was the perfect getaway.

No comments: