Maggie and I have been home to help my Mom recover from a double knee replacement. We've been delivering meals, meds and cleaning the house. Mom is doing really well ... I've even caught her cleaning toilets. You can't keep her down. Her biggest concern is how she is going to kneel to pick strawberries. Oh Mom.
Maggie has been enjoying the kittens in the barn!
My morning has consisted of cleaning the entire house, which brings me to a few notes/comments. While cleaning this bad boy ...
I found these ... (so weird!)
And I'm thankful I don't have pieces like this to dust at home. Crazy.
And some fun shots of Maggie enjoying the farm.
This is my new favorite picture at my parents. A throw back, but a good picture of Mom/Dad!
1 comment:
Carrie...I love it all! I never knew your blog before, but now that you are on Facebook...watch out! The secret it out. =)
Love seeing all the pictures...especially of the farm and your cute little girlie!
Dani
Post a Comment