Wednesday Maggie and I headed out to Conner Prairie. I must admit, it has been more than a few years since I have toured the outdoor areas. I was in for a surprise. I knew they had re-done the 1886 area into the Civil War, but I was amazed at the changes! The experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't been out there in awhile.
Of course, Maggie's favorite part was the Animal Encounters Barn!
Also headed to the park this week. If you live in Indy and haven't been to Holliday Park, it is worth a trip. Great playgrounds and a wonderful nature center.
And another pinterest unveiling! Aren't you excited?!? Start with empty bottles ...
Glue gun on letters ...
Spray paint ...
Voila!
Clearly, I'm not great with the glue gun. Ryan asked me if I practiced writing before I wrote on the bottles. Nope. Maybe I'll empty a few more bottles and try again!
2 comments:
Yes! Love your pinterest crafts! Jerod hates it when I spray paint - I never can seem to keep the paint contained on the drop cloth. ;) But I might have to try this one.
Don't worry Amanda, Carrie spray painted two nice squares on our driveway since she can't keep it on the drop cloth either.
Post a Comment