Monday, May 13, 2013

My Favorite Items From The Dollar Store


Okay. I know. Weird post, but I was at the Dollar Tree today and realized how much I love this place! I think many of you out there may not be aware of the awesome deals they have. So ... let me give you my favorites!

First Kids Items:

1. Sidewalk chalk.
2. Glow in the dark items. Have you ever seen so many glow products? (necklaces, bracelets, wands, rings, etc)
3. Silly Putty (their version is called super putty!).
4. Coloring books ... a steal! They even have some learning books for pre-school and elementary age kids!
5. Craft supplies. I could go on and on here, but stock up on foam sheets, glitter glue, popsickle sticks, foam stickers, markers, paint, construction paper, you name it!

And now for a few home purchases!

6. To go containers. I use these to take people meals ALL THE TIME!
 7. Leftover containers. 
 8. MY FAVORITE: swiffer cloths! Twenty for just $1!
 9. Kitchen scrubbers.
 10. Magic erasers. 
11. Flavored syrups. My sister (who is a syrup conoisseur) swears the vanilla isn't as good as what she buys, but I love it!
And when I was there today, I picked up this gem ..
Who knew they even had a catalog! Guess I know what I'll be perusing while I catch up on my TV tonight!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I love this, Carrie! I have recently become a Dollar Tree junkie and I love going there! I didn't know about the swiffer cloths, I will be purchasing those pronto!