I'm a little ahead of the game on this one, but Maggie and I have been putting together a summer bucket list. A few months back we had found a huge frame at Michaels in their clearance bin and had no idea what to do with it. Then I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be adorable to try.
When I was home a few weeks ago I put my Dad to work on the chicken wire part. He did a great job!
Then we got it home and once I decided where we wanted to hang it I figured the frame would look better black. So, a couple coats of spray later (on the frame and the clothes pins!) and tada!
Maggie already asks me every day if we can do something off of our bucket list! I'm thinking after summer it will become my to-do list or maybe even a place to put favorite photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment