Here are some random thoughts/photos of the day ...
Jack (our neighbor) celebrated his fifth bday at Chuck-E-Cheese this week.
Found this cute idea on Pinterest and made it for Maggie's CBS teachers (after I found out you weren't supposed to give gifts) ...
One more photo from home. Mom "made" use each collect something when we were little. Usually something totally useless, like figurines. Anyway, she has started a snow globe collection for the grand kids which is theory is an excellent idea. However, while I was dusting on my last day there I realized I had to dust this ...
Really hoping that Mom doesn't realize that I didn't move all of them off the dresser, but just dusted the tops of them. :)
Clearly we haven't had a big week here in the Lambert household, but hold on to your hats ... we are headed to Fort Wayne this weekend to have a little fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment