Today has been one of those days that I'm filled to the brim with thankfulness. Thankful that my parents (who were in close proximity to two different tornadoes) are safe and sound. Thankful that I'm safe and sound since Indiana had its fair share of bad weather today as well. So how fitting to share my challenge this month.
I saw this idea on Pinterest awhile back. I thought it was such a great idea ... especially for Maggie to spend time thinking each day what she is thankful for. And it has proven to be fun and engaging ...
I envisioned all different color leaves everywhere, but Maggie (in her beautiful OCD personality) wanted each of us to be assigned a color and a rope so they were organized! Maggie is yellow.
Ryan is red.
I am orange.
It has provided some laughs as well. Like today when Maggie announced she was thankful to Tal ... a boy in her class whose name comes up an awful lot.
That prompted Ryan to be thankful for ...
Maggie asked me what he wrote because I was laughing. I just told her he was thankful for the opportunity to protect her as she grew up. :)
I hope all of you are able to see the blessings around you as we have these last few days. God has truly given me much to be thankful for.
2 comments:
Love this! Have fun in Florida!!:)
So sweet! Love this!
Post a Comment