Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Pinterest

I had big plans to make this cool wreath. I started with a couple simple materials (most of which I bought on clearance after last year!) ...
I made a circle out of my wire coat hanger (which was a bit harder than I anticipated).
I put all of the ornaments on and thought it looked great!
Then, I went to close my door and there wasn't enough space between my front door and my storm door, so the door wouldn't shut. :( Bummer. I have it randomly hanging on a closet door right now. Not sure what I'm going to do with it.

The other slight problem was after putting the bulbs on the hanger, some of the circles on the tops of the bulb (you know the part that actually went on the hanger) broke so the bulb would fall off. I have to be careful with it and not move the bulbs much once I get them where I want them.

Anyway, I would still HIGHLY recommend this craft. Just make sure you know where you will put it! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This one turned out great! I hope you can keep up your pinterest-ing in 2014. ;)

Unknown said...

So I had the same problem. Did you hot glue the tops to the ornaments. I did and I didn't lose any..