Monday, December 09, 2013

Weekend Trip with Mom ...

I invited Mom to join me last weekend on an overnight to Hendricks County - just west of Indy. She hasn't been able to travel with me much so I thought this would be the perfect trip for her. We had a blast touring the county (all in a beautiful bus), seeing all of the sights and eating every couple hours if not more!

Funny thing was we started our trip really close to Ryan's parents and we were able to see all sorts of things I never visit when we are down that way ... including a candy shop in Martinsville. We even watched Agnes making turtles.

The tour was called "Ho Ho Holiday Tour" and the weather certainly lived up to its name!
The second day we shopped, ate, toured, ate and even drank a little bit (just me of course, not Mom!)
So glad Mom made the drive over to join me. I think I have made her an Indiana Tourism Fan for life (not sure why it took this long!).

No comments: