Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bumbo ... what a great invention!

I mean seriously ... who comes up with these ideas? Maggie has just started to sit in the Bumbo. She doesn't last too long, but I think she likes the new vantage point. I was able to snap a good shot before she managed to spit up on this cute outfit. Oh well ...

Yesterday, while on the changing table (still a favorite place to hang out) she was playing with her toes and getting so excited. What a life!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I see the Bumbo also makes little girls necks disappear.

The Moser Fam... said...

She is SO cute! We don't own a bumbo, but I think Natalie would like it because she loves sitting up. I love her little legs in the changing table shots!

The Lembright Family said...

I think she looks adorable! Her legs are totally filling out...too cute!

the deKorne family said...

how can she be four months already? precious. kaiya is now attempting to throw herself out of the bumbo. feet on the ground and life. awesome. goodbye bumbo.