Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter!

We had a great Easter. Maggie and I were able to go to the farm and spend several days there with my sister and her four kids. Ryan was able to come for the weekend ... which included a lot of food, family and an egg hunt. There are a lot of pictures here, so beware!

Beth and I are eating my Mom's danish pastries ... they are SO good!

My best friend from high school was able to come by and bring her 16-month-old, Lexi. (Michelle is expecting her second is less than four weeks!)

I'm already looking forward to our next trip to the farm ... maybe next time Maggie will make an appearance in the barn! :)

2 comments:

mickev said...

CareBear We had such a great time! Lexi LOVED Maggie...what a doll. I hope you guys had a great trip and and are resting up! Love you, hope to see your beautiful family again soon!

The Moser Fam... said...

Great pictures...the pink dress is adorable on Maggie! Glad you had so much fun with your fam!