Thursday, April 09, 2009

Great Day in Mooresville!

Maggie and I headed down to Mooresville yesterday to spend some time with Ryan's family as well as for Maggie to meet some relatives she hasn't yet gotten to meet. (Thanks to Aunt Bib for a wonderful meal!)

Maggie also got her first Easter basket from Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Dave!

This weekend we are off to Illinois to spend the holiday with my family. We haven't been to the farm since Maggie was just three days old so it will be fun to see everyone now that she is bigger and so smiley!

2 comments:

The Lembright Family said...

I think she looks like Ella in a few of these---crazy! And I love that she's in one of Addie's hand-me-downs! And the smiles are just icing on the cake! Can you fed-ex her to me???? Miss you!

The Moser Fam... said...

She is getting cuter and cuter (if that is possible!) and more grown up looking! I love the one of her with her Easter basket...it's the first time I've seen any chunk on her! :) She is ADORABLE! Have fun in IL w/ your fam!