We started giving Nattie cereal yesterday too! Maggie looks so old and cute sitting up in her high chair. Is she sitting up on her own without the chair yet? Nattie is still a long way from that I think!
Kaiya still isn't that into food. I didn't start til 6 months and she eats it, but every other bit is wiped from her chin! :) She is SUCH a gorgeous baby! :)
3 comments:
We started giving Nattie cereal yesterday too! Maggie looks so old and cute sitting up in her high chair. Is she sitting up on her own without the chair yet? Nattie is still a long way from that I think!
Kaiya still isn't that into food. I didn't start til 6 months and she eats it, but every other bit is wiped from her chin! :) She is SUCH a gorgeous baby! :)
She is SOOO cute! I can't stand it...just really want to hold her. Such a big girl...sitting in her chair. :)
Post a Comment