Thursday, May 14, 2009

NYC or Bust!

Next week my Mom turns 60! To celebrate this major milestone, my sisters, my Mom and I are all headed to the Big Apple for the weekend! We all meet up in NYC tomorrow night and leave Monday morning. We have a jam packed weekend (NBC Studio Tour, The Today Show, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, Broadways shows) and I'm really looking forward to it.

I leave Maggie in great hands (Ryan's), but know I will miss this cute face all weekend long!!

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

wow! you and ryan are both brave! have so much fun, can't wait to see pictures! your mom is so young! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

sounds like a blast! it is always hard to leave your baby for a weekend...but i'm sure they'll have some good father/daughter bonding! :)

molly said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip!!!!! :)

The Ledford Family said...

can't wait to hear all about it. How fun!!!