Monday, October 19, 2009

And we're off ...

Maggie started crawling tonight. I'm sure in a few days we are going to wish she wasn't mobile, but it was fun to watch her take off to go get what she wanted!


7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Yay! Sooo cute! :) Yes, mobility is such a trade off. Certainly more inconvenient, but so exciting! We are kind of that stage with Kaiya and walking. She's so close, and while I can't wait, I can. :) Love seeing your sweet girl!

paula said...

So fun! Love the video of Mags!

Erin and Josh said...

Ahhhh! love it!!! more videos, please!!! have fun with all the mobility! :)

Jaime said...

Go Mags Go! So adorable...walking isn't far behind!

Amanda said...

I don't remember the crawling stage lasting very long...which means she may be walking before you know it!

mickev said...

Oh my! So adorable. Glad you have it captured, because it is priceless...

The Moser Fam... said...

Yeah for Maggie! Natalie is doing the rocking on hands and knees thing...but not quite crawling yet. Looks like she's on the Maggie's pace. Loved the video!