Weight - 14 pounds, 15 ounces (almost 1%)
Height - 26 and 1/8 (6%)
Head - 30%
Yep ... she is really little. I thought she would at least hit 15 pounds, but no such luck. Honestly it works to my advantage because she is fitting into all the seasonal clothes I have as hand-me-downs even though the ages don't match up. :)
Here is a picture of her and her crazy hair!
6 comments:
Wow Carrie, your side of the family must be really small.
Wow! She is a peanut! Max's 4 month stats were: weight - 15 lbs 4 oz. 25 inch, and who knows that the head was but it was in the 72%tile.
Anyway, everyone loves a petite girl. Hope you are all well.
How is your dad?
I love her hair. :) She is such a cute, tiny little thing. Natalie is fitting in 12 month clothes already!! :)
Nice, Ry. Very nice. This is good news for an aunt who was lamenting missing that period of time when her niece was really small. Looks like I may have a lifetime!
I think she's perfect! Can't wait to see you all next week!
what a perfect little thing! she is so adorable.... love her! she and avery are like two peas in a pod! :) almost 20 months old and just passed the 20 pound mark!
Post a Comment