Sunday, January 24, 2010

Go Colts (and why my husband is great!)

So, this is what Ryan was doing exactly at 3pm today (when the Colts were kicking off) ...
About an hour before kick off I went to go put gas in my car and air up my tires. While at the gas station, my car died and so did my battery. Since Ryan left for Florida tonight, he wanted to make sure he installed the battery and got it all working before he left. I know this added to his tension regarding the game (he couldn't even eat all day!). So, thank you Ryan!! And, thank goodness we have DVR so I could record the beginning drive. :)

After a tension filled (or maybe that was just my house) first half, we were able to enjoy the second half a little more and are pumped the Colts are going to the Superbowl again!! I'm not sure Maggie quite grasps the importance of this event.

And, one of Maggie with her two favorite things: IU bear and her sleep sack (which she no longer sleeps in, but uses as a her blanket).

No comments: