While Ryan was gone, Maggie and I headed to Ohio to visit my sister and her family. It was so much fun to just hang out with the kids and do a whole lot of nothing!
Maggie spent most of the week doing this ... staring at whatever the kids were doing!
On our way home we were able to a good friend from college that I haven't seen in years! It was so great to catch up and meet her little Natalie who is a month younger than Mags.
I just posted your cute faces on my blog too. Thanks for stopping by today. It was great to see you and meet your cutie pie. I'm glad you made it home safe. :)
2 comments:
I just posted your cute faces on my blog too. Thanks for stopping by today. It was great to see you and meet your cutie pie. I'm glad you made it home safe. :)
Yippee! So fun you got spend time with your sis and fam AND see Ali! Lots of cutie pies!!
Post a Comment