Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Maggie wore this on Sunday to church ...

And today she has been sporting this shirt/dress. Someone (my Mom will have to remind me who) made this for me when I was little so it is extra special!


2 comments:

mickev said...

I love both those dresses. But that dress that used to be yours is so adorable! Miss you, and hope to see you and your family soon!

molly said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!!!!! And I LOVE both of those dresses!!! Out of the blue, Caroline pointed to the fridge yesterday at Maggie's picture and said "Maggie"!!! Can you believe that? I was going to call you, but got distracted. :) She is always pointing at it and saying "baby", then I correct her and say "Maggie"....she finally got it I guess. Love that they will be buddies!!!