Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hijacked Blog...

I love my husband dearly for so many reason, but one of the biggest is because he makes me laugh everyday.

Last night my brother-in-law texted my sister saying he appreciated the pics we posted from this weekend. I was quite surprised because I had not had a chance to upload photos, let alone post them on the blog. Immediately, I knew my husband was behind this.

So, while I am in Phoenix with my sisters and Mom, I have not been on the blog to post. So, if you were wondering whey I would choose to mention "pillow or tickle fights" as an option for activities this weekend ... question answered. It was Ryan! Oh boy! :)

I have to admit the pictures are quite entertaining (as well as the post), but some real pictures will be coming once I get home and unpacked on Monday night.

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

HA! Ryan is good. I must be honest...I did wonder if you really had pillow and tickle fights with your sisters...who am I to judge? :) :)