Saturday, March 06, 2010

SISTER WEEKEND!!!

For those of you that don't know, I have 3 older sisters that are my best friends! This weekend, the four of us, my mom and my oldest niece Ella are headed to Phoenix to hang out at Jen's house. We are planning on a hike, eating donuts, seeing a show, doing some shopping and probably a pillow or tickle fight mixed in for extra fun! Our husbands got stuck with all the kids this weekend, while us girls are going out on the town (or at least will be up until 10:30pm). I'm sure there will be some pictures and another blog post when we get back, but for now, here are some pictures of other great weekends we had......








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carrie, thanks for the update! Looking forward to all the photos of the girls!! Can you upload them to Snapfish so I can order doubles??

The Moser Fam... said...

Those pictures are awesome! Looks like you have such great memories of sister fun growing up! Have a fun time in Phoenix! :)