Thursday, May 20, 2010

Make new friends, but keep the old ...

One is silver, the other gold. Not sure if you know that ole' ditty or not, but it pretty much summed up our day.

Maggie and I were able to visit the newest addition to our friends the Uhlrichs - Anna Joy.

Then we headed up to Taylor last night (for Ryan to do a Tour Orientation) and Maggie and I got to visit with the ladies I used to work with ... Judy, Carol, Jeanne and Kari! What a fun night! (And I got an Ivanhoe's shake to boot!)

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh, I love seeing the picture of all those Communications Dept. ladies! How fun!

mickev said...

Carrie,

Maggie is sooo cute! Those eyes are amazing. What a doll.

Erin and Josh said...

good ol' TU! man, its been forever since i was there! miss you guys SO much!