Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random Outfits

My Mom picked up these outfits on sale after Halloween last year and I tried them on Maggie the other day. They are still a little big, but I thought she made a pretty cute ladybug and angel.

Maggie is a girl after my own heart. She likes to pick things up, throw things away, even help with the laundry. Although in this case, the laundry basket is serving as a mode of transportation for bear. (Note the hat a few sizes too small and the bunny slippers ... a great look!)

3 comments:

paula said...

Oh my goodness. TOO cute!!!

the deKorne family said...

Those costumes are awesome! Wish I could use her for help around the house. I'm sure a mini version of you is still WAY more productive than I will ever be. :)

mickev said...

Maggie is so CUTE! I love her style.