Not only was it fun to be there, but we got to experience the Balloon Voyage!! I had done it a while back, but Maggie was too little then. It goes 350 feet up in the air and since it was so nice out we got to see downtown, the pyramids and a whole heck of a lot! (This first picture is obviously not in the balloon, but in a photo op before you get on.)
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Conner Prairie
I hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather as much as I am right now (at least if you are in the Midwest!). Today was gorgeous and Ryan had a tournament and was gone all day. So, Maggie and I headed to Conner Prairie to walk around.
Not only was it fun to be there, but we got to experience the Balloon Voyage!! I had done it a while back, but Maggie was too little then. It goes 350 feet up in the air and since it was so nice out we got to see downtown, the pyramids and a whole heck of a lot! (This first picture is obviously not in the balloon, but in a photo op before you get on.)


Maggie also got to pet some animals (which she loves!) ...

Then we headed to the play area where she got to go down the slide ...
After wards we enjoyed some delicious seasonal doughnuts (no pictures because they were inhaled so fast!), an apple slushy and a hot cider! What a perfect fall day!
Not only was it fun to be there, but we got to experience the Balloon Voyage!! I had done it a while back, but Maggie was too little then. It goes 350 feet up in the air and since it was so nice out we got to see downtown, the pyramids and a whole heck of a lot! (This first picture is obviously not in the balloon, but in a photo op before you get on.)
Labels:
conner prairie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the ribbon Maggie has in her hair when you're up in the balloon. She is TOO cute! Miss you!
Post a Comment