By far, my favorite time to be on the farm is during the fall. Maggie and I spent all week there and at one point all of my sisters were home! We all made sure we were there since my sister Jennifer leaves for Malaysia next week.
Before I bore you all with a slide show, I thought a compilation of how Maggie spent every minute might be a good start ...
You get the picture ... anyway, here are some more pics of the fun week!
Those pictures of Maggie with the cats are TOO funny! The way she is holding them is hilarious...one year olds are SO gentle! Now you can understand my concern when Nattie tries to "hold" Andy. :) :) So glad you had fun with your fam on the farm.
Care - great pictures. I think you need a cat! ; ) The pictures of all the cousins brings tears to my eyes. What a blessing that all 4 of you were able to be there and that all the cousins are able to spend time together. You have a great family...Love ya!
4 comments:
Those pictures of Maggie with the cats are TOO funny! The way she is holding them is hilarious...one year olds are SO gentle! Now you can understand my concern when Nattie tries to "hold" Andy. :) :) So glad you had fun with your fam on the farm.
Care - great pictures. I think you need a cat! ; ) The pictures of all the cousins brings tears to my eyes. What a blessing that all 4 of you were able to be there and that all the cousins are able to spend time together. You have a great family...Love ya!
Looks like you need to get a kitty!
Hilarious cat photos!
Post a Comment