Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vegas Baby!

Last weekend Ryan and I went to Vegas. He had been there all week for work, so I flew out Friday and met him. AND ... a huge bonus, our great friends Josh and Erin drove out from LA to spend the weekend with us too! It had been over two years since we had seen them and it was so good to hang out with them again.

We laid by the pool ...

Danced in the room ...

Played my favorite slot machine (Texas Tea) ...


And just hung out ...

Thanks for Ryan's parents and sister for watching Mags! Unfortunately we didn't come home millinaires, but we had a blast nonetheless.

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

yay!!!!!!! so glad you guys got to do that! what fun. :) you may not be millionaires but i'm sure there were not more fun couples to be found anywhere!

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you were able to getaway and enjoy time with the Erin and Josh.