Sunday, June 19, 2011

Great times ...

Maggie and I came home on Thursday from the farm. Broad overview of the week: Chinese party with great grandparents, three throwing up kiddos (mine included), lots of playing, one case of impetigo (mine again) and a lot of great times.

This only happens at the farm. As we were leaving Pepper (the dog) had caught a chicken. Mom saved it and brought it over to the car to say goodbye.

Had to include one of my favorite sayings again ...


And I just love this shot of my parent's house ... makes me miss it just looking at it!

2 comments:

mickev said...

It is the perfect little farm. I love spending time there. Sorry to hear that more than just Abe were feeling woozy in the tummies! I love Maggie's face with the chicken at her window...like it is no big deal. Glad you had a great time. Thanks for including us!

The Moser Fam... said...

Love Maggie's face in the chicken picture!!!