Our old guest bedroom ...
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Almost Finished
As promised (to all my faithful blog followers!) here are some before/after pictures of our room switching.
Our old guest bedroom ...


Which has become Maggie's new room. We still have a few things left to do (picture some kind of "m" above her bed and a few more pictures on the wall) ...




Her old room ...
And the new office (still need to hang the picture up and reorganize a bit!) ...
I don't think I have a before picture of our IU room downstairs. It used to have a couch, chair, etc. All that has been moved out to accomodate our new guest bedroom. I really hope our guests like to either workout (with the nice treadmill!) or cheer on the Hoosiers!

Our old guest bedroom ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These rooms look so great Carrie!!! Love the batik painting...and can't wait to use the basement guest room! :)
Post a Comment