Saturday, January 14, 2012

Maggie Loves Her Cousins

Today on our way home from the Children's Museum Maggie asked if we could go see Abe and Addie. I told her that it was too far away and she said we could drive there. I then told her they live over a huge ocean and we can't drive there. After thinking about it she said maybe we could take a boat there. If only it were that easy Mags.

In honor of Abe and his love of Transformers, we took this picture at the museum today ...

One more story of Maggie and her cousins. She came in with her toy cell phone the other day and told me, "I can't believe it. Kate/Lucy texted me and they want to come to my house!"

I'm so thankful she loves her cousins so much!

1 comment:

The Lembright Family said...

We love you too Maggie! I'm going to show Abe the transformer as soon as he wakes up! :) xoxo