Friday, August 24, 2012

Bday party, crafts and more!

I have noticed my lack of posts since the hiatus of the state fair. As Maggie so eloquently put it when we drove by the shuttle pick up yesterday, "We are so sad our fair is gone." I agree.

But we have survived the last week with plenty of things to do!

Maggie went to her first friend birthday party. It was so cute. 

 

Since the Moms got to stay, I indulged in polishing off the FABULOUS strawberry shortcake!


We went to our neighbors' church block party and got to see Steve playing the drums!


 

Ryan's parents came over and performed like a circus!


Craft time ...


We headed up to Beck's with my parents yesterday where Maggie enjoyed face painting and sitting in tractors!

 

Glad we kept busy and didn't have to sit around all week dreaming about the fair! :)

1 comment:

The Lembright Family said...

Love the pics! Miss you guys...and am so impressed with that triple headstand!:)