I had the privilege of working the fair yesterday for a good friend of mine. While I was confined about 99% of the time to one building (the NEW DuPont Food Pavilion), it was still a wonderful day!
My highlight may have been getting my picture with the fair queen and her court ...
If you do go this year, the DuPont Food Pavilion is wonderful! There are food demostrations every hour on the hour (usually with samples!) and a wonderful Hoosier Food store to buy all your favorite Indiana products! I took the below picture before the building opened. Once it opened it was packed all day long!
And of course, the cheese sculpture is back. When we go on Wednesday it should be finished, so watch for the finished product later. In the meantime, this is what it began like ...
Maggie and I have three more trips planned this week. Can't wait! :)
1 comment:
So cool! Wish I lived closer : ) LOVE LOVE LOVE Your hair. And all your posts. been out of the loop, but I am back now!
Post a Comment