Monday, August 13, 2012

Tough Love


While Maggie is at a really fun age and most of the time we have a wonderful time together, we have hit a bit of a rough patch (and that is putting it lightly!) with fits and tantrums. We have tried almost every form of discipline and are still figuring out what hits home the most for Mag. But for now, this is where we are.

The big room that is normally littered with toys, looks like this ...


Her toys are safely put away in the basement ...


She is allowed to watch one movie and one movie only (note the bottom portion: A Lesson in Listening to Your Parents) ...


And I'm only allowed to read the following ...


Three is hard. Rewarding and wonderful at times, but frustrating and psychotic at others. But don't worry, this will not hinder our state fair presence. We still have three more trips planned. I know ... I should probably take that away as punishment, but why punish myself as well? :)

2 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Oh my! I'm glad someone else understands three year old girls and how awesome they are:)

Abby said...

Yep. Just...yep.