So thankful we got to be home for Christmas and even enjoyed a little snow on the first day. Three of the four sisters were home (thanks PJ for making the trip!; Jen you were deeply missed!)
Here are some of the highlights ...
My Mom's family came over to celebrate ... always a fun group!
Aunt Donna making some of her specialties: Cherry Delight and Deviled Eggs! YUM!!
My Mom's appetizer table ...
Every year Donna has a homemade game where we can make money. This year it was Plinko (remember on Price is Right?). HUGE hit!! (Mainly because I was the top winner!) You picked your board and each came with a different number corresponding "chips." I think almost everyone made over $50 (I came in with almost $200, but who's counting?) :)
Too many pics for one post, so more Christmas and family shots coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment