I just got back today from a wonderful trip to Texas. I had originally planned to go down there to help Paula get organized prior to the babies' arrival. As we have learned over the last month's events, God's timing is perfect and I was able to visit little Jacob in the NICU as well as be there to celebrate Lauren's life at her memorial service. My parents and Beth also made the trip down. We missed Jen of course, but were happy to almost all be together.
This little guy is getting so big!! Weighing in at 2 pounds, 11 ounces he is getting stronger each day and is just a few weeks away from trying to feed from a bottle! :)
Have no fear, some organizing did get done! I didn't get all the before/after pictures, but here is the pantry before ...
And after ...
Here is my favorite one of JP. All smiles and not wanting to take off his Batman hat for supper!!
In just over a week we will all be together to celebrate Christmas. Already counting down the days ...










2 comments:
Thanks so much for coming to visit! It meant so much to us that you were here. I LOVE that last picture of JP ... I just wish he didn't have that goofy bib on. :)
Some day I will be able to afford to pay you to come to my house and organize it. :)
Post a Comment