On my way back home I convinced my mom to take five of the grand kids to Fair Oaks Farms. If you have never been and find yourself in between Chicago and Indy on I-65, then you must stop! Even if it is only for their grilled cheese (or grilled awesome as my niece Ella called it!) ...
If you have time, then I would recommend buying the ticket. You not only get to tour the cow barn ...
But also the NEW pig barns ...
And the birthing barn ...
BONUS: Kids get access to the String Cheese Maze ...
Rock climbing wall ...
Trampoline jumping ...
and the giant jumping pillow!
Of course the visit wouldn't have been complete without some wonderful ice cream ... which I sadly didn't get a picture of. :(
We spent five hours there and I'm pretty sure the kids were up for more. The adults however were tired! It was a fun way to spend the last day with some of Mag's cousins. Here is counting down the days to the next time we see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment