Sunday, September 22, 2013

Danville, Indiana

Maggie, Sandy and her good friend Mary Jo and I spent Friday in Danville, Indiana. I've been wanting to go and spend some time there and thanks to my friends at the CVB we were able to do just that.

We started with breakfast at the Bread Basket Cafe and Bakery ... wow was it good! Even took TWO loaves of bread home and only have about a fourth of a loaf left two days later. :)
Then we got to tour the historical museum in town.
Randomly Sandy saw her aunt's name on the first quilt we saw!
Danville has a great town square so we spent some time at several of those shops and stores.
We also got to visit a glass studio and watch a lesson in progress! Very cool.
We ended our day with a late lunch at Mayberry Cafe.
It was a great way to spend our Friday ... especially since it was right before Ryan and I took a quick weekend trip with some friends to Brown County! :) Just trying to get to every section of the state!

No comments: