Monday, August 18, 2008

I love the State Fair!!

Every year I look forward to going to the Indiana State Fair ... well, any fair for that matter. This year I got to spend several days out there since I had to work our tourism booth. But, last Saturday after I worked my shift, Ryan and his parents came out and we spent the entire afternoon/evening walking the grounds. It was such a beautiful day!!

One of our favorite things to do is go inside the Pepsi Coliseum. Typically we luck out and they are judging some type of horse drawn carriage. So, Ryan and I pick our favorite team and let the contest begin. I'm ashamed to say that I think I have lost two years in a row. Ryan was so proud he had to pose with his winning team. You can just imagine how big his ego gets after he picks the winner. I think he is starting to think he should judge horses for a living!

I wish I had a picture from a few year's ago when my dad was with us at the fair. No surprise at all, he picked the winner every time!

Anyway, here are some other photos to enjoy.


2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

You guys make everything seem like more fun! Cute pictures...love the growing belly! :)

Erin and Josh said...

i love your belly!!!!!!!!!
miss you guys...lots...