I just got back tonight from an extended trip to my parents house. We had a full house with five adults, seven kids and a barn full of animals! Every day was full of activities: loading hay into the hay loft, hosting cookouts, a visit from Santa in July, going to the Minonk 4th of July parade, hanging out with my best friend from high school and of course playing in the new play house my parents bought!
I took way too many pictures, but here are some of my favorites ...
3 comments:
Um...how much does your dad charge for rent in that playhouse? I'm thinking of moving in.
Great pictures. What a great family! We really enjoyed our time there. Should have got a picture of the future Mr. and Mrs. Max Windish together! Oh, and I don't mind if Lexi marries any of your nephews! : )
love it! and that playhouse...my goodness. can i play in there? maggie is too adorable - is she always that happy?? :)
Post a Comment