Saturday, July 17, 2010

Things come in fours?

Guess I should have waited for that last post. Last night my neighbor came by to tell me he backed into my car ... uugghh. It wasn't a bad hit. I'd have a picture, but I can't really go out and take a picture and risk my neighbor seeing me and thinking I'm going to sue or something! :)

Anyway, he "has a guy" that he is going to call this week. I'm really hoping I won't be sans car for too long, but we'll see.

In other good news, the carpenter ants are going to leave on their own! Bon voyage ants! Apparently they like moisture in wood and since we are replacing the wood where they reside with dry wall, they will no longer want to live there. Yipee!!

The last few days were pretty productive on the new room (which, by the way, is not just a three-season room anymore, but a full-fledged addition to the house):

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm so glad you clarified the full fledged addition for the rest of the blog fans. :) Great to see you today, and thanks for saving my son's life. Now I have a new skill for the next time that happens!

the deKorne family said...

looks awesome, carrie! i'm so excited for you! i know you'll love having some extra space. more things to organize!! :) love to you!