Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things come in threes ...


The house project is coming along, but as the saying goes, things come in threes ...

  1. Good thing - we changed the roof so that it would match the house and now we'll have a 10 foot ceiling in the room!
  2. Bad thing - we found out we have carpenter ants. They are coming tomorrow to tell me how much it will cost us to get rid of them.
  3. Bad thing - our toilet started leaking in the basement. Awesome. They will come Monday to tell me how much that will cost to fix.
Ugh. Such is life, but in other, more fun, Maggie news, I painted her toes for the first time today. She was pretty excited, but I didn't get a picture of that ... just the blurry toes!

Waking up at 5:30am is not fun for anyone, so I was very happy when she fell back asleep with us and even stayed sleeping after both of us got up and got ready. How sweet!

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

The house is coming along and looks great...can't wait to see the end product! Love Maggie's toes and the sweet sleeping pic! That is the view I get of Nattie almost every morning...yes, we have BAD sleep habits in our house!! :)

mickev said...

Gosh, the house is coming along quickly! That is great. I hope the two other "issues" get resolved at low costs! Also, love the toes and the sweet sleeping Maggie pic.