We celebrated Christmas with Ryan's parents and sister on Saturday. Maggie had a ball!
Here she is with some of her favorite gifts (sunglasses and the bee backpack/lunch bag)


Earlier in the week we celebrated with Ryan's grandparents and Maggie really got into the spirit!



The big gift Maggie received this year was the Ikea kitchen from my parents and Ry's parents.

Since everyone knew she was getting this, she got quite the assortment of pots, pans and food!


Ryan and I finally got everything set up in her corner of the room now ...

We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family that showers us with love and gifts! Now, if it will all just stay this neat and tidy!
4 comments:
Nat got a kitchen too...such fun! I love the little Maggie sized hutch/cabinet too...very cute!
carrie-i have been secretly following your blog for a long time. I just wanted to say that your little girl is so adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting!! Looks like you had a great Christmas.
I wish Addie and Abe could come play at "Cafe Maggie"! So cute! Give the little chef a hug for us...
Cal got a kitchen too, and it has gotten crazy amounts of use already...I love Maggie's little corner of your house!
Post a Comment