Sunday, January 23, 2011

Uniform of the Stay-At-Home Mom

Last night a tragedy happened. My favorite yoga pants ripped. Ryan believes that yoga pants are the uniform of the stay-at-home mom and he actually is pretty accurate about that. I probably wear them about 95% of the time.

Anyway, last night, mine caught on a part of our bathroom sink and ripped a big hole in the leg. It was sad. Devastating really.

The only upside? Turning the leg of them into a strapless dress for Maggie ...

I am trying not to think about the fact that one of my thighs is the same size as Maggie. Ouch.

Potty training is still going ... although check back at the end of the week! :) We have certainly had our ups and downs but I'm committed to giving it this week. With several successes and our share of accidents we are still alive and in good spirits (mostly). But, with Ryan gone all week and me tackling potty trips all day long, things may take a nose dive. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

paula said...

Love Maggie's new outfit! :)

paula said...

I'm trying to figure out how to change my google name. Ignore this post. :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Every two-year-old needs a black strapless dress....this was for the best! :) My stay at home garb is usually pajama pants...classy.