Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!


We had our good friends the Uhlrichs over for New Year's last night. Despite us looking at the clock at 6pm and realizing we still had six hours to go, we all made it to midnight!!

I thought we had a pretty fine spread ...

The girls had a blast ...

Mandi and I eating sausage balls ...

In other news, Ryan got a wok for Christmas. We enjoyed the first fruits of his labor the other night!

It was delicious!

4 comments:

mickev said...

Oh my gosh! Ryan is a regular chef! Love the presentation of the stir-fry. Glad you all had a happy new year's eve...

The Moser Fam... said...

Happy New Year! Wow, that wok meal looks amazing! Ryan...come on over and cook for us!! :)

Amanda said...

Wait a minute! Your man can cook? Wanna trade? (Just for a while)

Unknown said...

Uhhh... a wok?? They are definitely not BU approved -- I am disappointed by The Dean.