Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We went to the farm for Christmas this year. Unfortunately not all of us could be there. Jen opted to stay in Malaysia since the flight is quite long! :) While we missed the Lembrights we had a good old time playing in the snow, eating way too much and just hanging out. (Look closely below and you'll catch Ryan on a horse!!)



Some of you may know that my aunt has a game we (the nieces, nephews and spouses) get to play each year to win money. This year we had to draw a card out of a bag and we got a corresponding dollar amount (2=$20, 5=$50 and so on). There was a formula where you could win up to $200 with a combination of cards. The special card was the joker. If you drew it first, you automatically won $220. Here is Donna getting the game read ...

So, I was first for the game. Put my hand in and VOILA .... I drew the joker! I'm pretty sure everyone in the restaurant wondered what happened when I started screaming!! I think the lowest winner of the nine of us walked away with $80 ... so fun! Thanks Donna for another memorable Christmas game!

In this picture Maggie is wearing a dress that my mom/grandma made for me when my sisters, mom and I used to sing when we were little.

More pics to come since this weekend we are celebrating with Ryan's family. Hope you all had a wonderful, Merry Christmas and were able to celebrate the real reason for Christmas - Christ's birth.

1 comment:

mickev said...

Love all the pics. Looks like a fantastic time!! Wish we could have gotten together, maybe next time? Enjoy your New Year!!