Friday, December 10, 2010

I Pool

For the last almost two weeks Ryan, Maggie and I have been in Florida. It was great to get away and enjoy some sunshine. We were there with our good friends Josh and Erin from Indy (not to be confused with our friends Josh and Erin from California!) and their kids Sophie and Caleb.

I'm certainly not going to complain since it was about 10 degrees here, but we spent a lot of the days indoors since it was windy and only in the 60's.

When we got to Ryan's grandparents' house and Maggie saw the ocean she kept saying, "I pool." It took some convincing to get her to realize it wasn't a large pool, but the ocean! Here are some pics from the beginning of the trip when it was beautiful outside!


More posts to come from our trip! Thought that might keep those blog stalkers out there happy! :)

2 comments:

mickev said...

Thank-you,

Your dedicated blog stalker.

Amanda said...

so so jealous.