Saturday, December 04, 2010

Please sleep ...

The last few nights have been rough. Maggie has decided for some reason (my vote is because she is insane) to wake up every night for a couple hours. Really?? I feel like I'm back with a newborn. Last night she cried on and off for almost 1.5 hours and finally when we were at our wits end she ended up in bed with Ryan and I. I know, horrible. Wouldn't recommend it, but when you are sleep deprived and realize she will fall asleep the moment she hits the bed with you in it, you forget about stickin' to your guns.

I have no idea why this is happening (sickness, night terrors, over tired), but I can tell you that I'm praying tonight is different.

If only she was doing this last night at 1am ...

Here's to sweet dreams for all of us!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope you guys had some luck! Reese and Maggie must be drinking the same kool-aid because he's only napping about every 3rd day. If you find any magic solutions, let me know!

Matt and Abby said...

Hey, just wanted to say hope Maggie is sleeping better now. I haven't done the middle of the nights for a while but my girls are driving me nuts with their lack of daytime sleep. Which is worse?? I don't know....