Today we celebrated Maggie's second birthday. We went all out VeggieTales!!
First we had a phenomenal VeggieTales topper on the cake!


Then we had cupcakes of course (thanks to GG and the
Flying Cupcake)!

My parents showed up not to disappoint!

Maggie had four of her great grandparents there including these two which are both 92!


Presents out the wazoo (note the three foot Larry!) ...


And the evening ended with everyone watching a VeggieTales movie - Little Joe!

Happy birthday Mags. We love you!
5 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how long Maggie's hair looks in these pictures! I love that your mom and dad wore those t-shirts. I'm sure Mags loved it! Happy 2nd Birthday!!
Looks like a great time! Happy Birthday, Maggie! Can't believe you will be two so soon!!
Merry Christmas to your little family. And Remember...God made you special and He loves you very much...
how precious! happy birthday to your sweet girl! can't believe she's 2 already. :) awesome that your parents dressed for the occasion. you lucked out with your awesome fam!
what a fun party!! maggie is so blessed to have such a wonderful family. let's get together soon!!
Such a cute party! I love her love of VeggieTales! And I can't believe how much these babies of ours have grown...happy birthday, sweet Maggie!
Post a Comment