Sunday night Maggie got to play in snow for the first time. She loved it!!


My wonderful husband shoveling ...

Maggie eating snow ...

Snow angels ...


And the finished product ... I think the small one is adorable even if you can't tell what it is!


I love snow ... now if I can just get some of my mom's homemade donuts ...
3 comments:
LOVE Maggie's face while she is making the snow angel. Baby snow angels are the best! I wish I had some of your mom's homemade donuts, too ;)
So cute! Nattie played in the snow for about two minutes yesterday, but loved every minute of it. I'm hoping to take her out in it for real soon. The snow angels are adorable! Can you believe she is almost TWO?! :)
Adorable..the cutest snow bunny I've seen (and Maggie looks cute too!). Miss you guys!
Post a Comment