Monday, November 29, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year ...

I love that I can now bust out all my Christmas albums. My favorite ... Kenny and Dolly's Once Upon A Christmas. I grew up with this album and love it!! We put up our tree and got out Maggie's Little People's nativity set this week. It feels so festive. Now if I can just get Ryan to put up outside lights ...

Another favorite this time of year ... Ryan's beard. It will be coming off soon (currently it is down to an Amish beard look), but I do like the look. Here he is sporting it with a little root beer foam which Maggie insisted he wipe off immediately with a napkin!

And a random picture here. We were at Ryan's parents the other night and made pizzas. Maggie got right into it!

2 comments:

The Lembright Family said...

The tree...and Ryan's beard...look great! I, too, had Kenny and Dolly blasting in the background as we put up our tree. I feel like I am totally turning into mom because I even had the urge to start recording all of our ornaments and where we have collected them! ACK! Miss you all---hugs to sweet Maggie-Moo!

The Moser Fam... said...

mike is also sporting the christmas beard....and his looks a little amish as well, i think! pretty tree and cute maggie!